The P3 R filter design guarantees a high level of protection against biological substances and particles up to 0.3 microns. They connect with the standard NATO 40mm thread. The HEMATITE Filter is made in Israel to fit the Israeli Military grade and is designed for use by first responders and healthcare professionals.
- Particle Filter that protects from airborne particles
- Meets Standard EN 143:2000 Class P3 R (Reuse)
- For use with full-face mask and half-face mask
- Screw suitable for use with NATO Standard RD 40×1/7″ thread according to EN148-1
- Construction Material: ABS Plastic
- Particulate Filter: HEPA H13
- Height: Excluding thread: 32±1 mm;
Including thread: 60±1 mm
- Diameter: 113±1 mm
- Maximum Weight: 150 g
- Storage Time: 5 years (factory sealed)
- Temperature range -10°C- +50°C
- Relative Humidity < 80%
There are no reviews yet.