The Guardian Mask developed by Impertech, a subsidiary of Supergum Group, a leading one stop shop for Respiratory protection equipment for both civilian and military teams for more than 30 years, for providing an immediate and effective solution to the struggle against biological threats, including the corona virus, in particular.
Theespecially developed anatomical structure integrates advanced substances and a state-of-the-art filtering system, enabling sealing and absolute protection during continuous most complex physical activity as well.
For us, at Impertech, the production of non-perishables
is a way of life. The Guardian was development as a
reusable mask that can be disinfected easily after use.
• The highest efficacy with screening of particles up to 3.0 μm.
• Reusable (resistant to disinfectants such as the various types of alcohol).
• Maximum sealing.
• Durable over time.
• Comfortable and flexible during the most complex actions as well.
• The ergonomic structure is adjustable to all facial contours.
• The design has been adapted for optimal use together with glasses and protective goggles.
• Made in Israel.
• An integral blower for improving protection and maximal comfort for the user.
The police and law enforcement forces
IDF – Israel Defense Forces
Emergency medicine rescue forces
Production line employees who use masks frequency